Thursday, September 1, 2016

Testimonial by Kayelle Allen on Facebook

Kayelle Allen Website Layout

http://personalizedmarketing.info/testimonial-kayelle-allen-facebook/ 

I am the face behind The Author’s Secret (TAS). So when I shopped for an ecommerce website recently, I talked to a lot of people. I went with Personalized Marketing (owned by Dee Owens) after working with her to fix a completely unrelated problem on another site. Bottom line, I hired her to redo the TAS site and make it mobile friendly, Once I saw how much she could offer, I decided to have her also redo my own site. You’ll be seeing some neat changes over here on my Facebook page too. Can’t wait to show you!
Kayelle Allen Website Layout
https://www.facebook.com/KayelleAllen.Author/posts/1162455773776029
#PMInc #PMnP #KayelleAllen #WebsiteDesign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comment has been recorded and will appear shortly...

Dee's Thoughts

Personal Book Reviews by Dee Owens at Author Dee Owens Blogspot.