Wednesday, June 20, 2018

BLOGGING WITH BEVERLEY: New Website Reveal

One of the best things about my job is getting the chance to not only make clients happy but also giving them hope in the many wonderous things that can be done.



PM Inc is happy to call Beverley Bateman a client and we look forward to continuing working with such a lovely lady.



#PMInc #Blessed



BLOGGING WITH BEVERLEY: New Website Reveal: Just over a year ago I revealed my new website. That was almost the last time I said anything about it. It looked fine, but it wasn’t us... 

1 comment:

  1. How nice to see two friends working together. :) You will both be blessed, I'm sure. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comment has been recorded and will appear shortly...

Dee's Thoughts

Personal Book Reviews by Dee Owens at Author Dee Owens Blogspot.