Wednesday, August 7, 2019

#PMInc Guest Author: Raven Starr

Taking Care Of You: Self-Love.

Hello out there in the ethereal realm I call the internet. My name is Raven Starr and I am so pleased to be able to share how and why I take care of myself. I personally think we should all learn self-love and how wonderful it is to take care of yourself. Life is full of stress and even though we all try to grin and bear it, it builds with each passing day. A few years back I was fighting chronic pain, I had so many doctors and all they wanted to do was push pills down my throat, and at first I agreed because you know I’m not a doctor, but the drugs never made me feel better. I was lost in a cycle of pain and depression with no visible way out.  On the outside, I looked healthy but it’s totally different on the inside. It would bother me when people would stare at me with suspicion in their eyes it all made me feel terrible about myself.
Our culture has been built upon on our faces, just because we can smile doesn’t mean we always want to. So, for years I thought if I was smiling, I was happy or seemed to, but I wasn’t. I had to learn to love me on the inside. Figuring out how to self-love yourself from a place of love and not ego takes a strength that will test you at every turn.
One day when I woke up feeling the same pain, I decided not to hide it but to deal with it. Not everything that I’ve gone through in my life has been physical I suffer from some intense mental trauma as well, but instead of taking a lot of pills I decided to do what I felt was best for me. Little by little I started to learn how to do things for myself like I would buy some face treatments and new nail polish and have a spa day. Or I would order something new, believe me it took a long time to accept the fact I deserved to do something for myself.
What do you indulge in?
There are so many options to choose from when thinking about doing special for yourself doesn’t have to cost money. I love walking in nature, when I’m outside listening to the birds I feel at peace. I take my shoes off and allow the earth’s energies surge from the soles of my feet. My point is there’s nothing wrong with taking care of yourself inside and out and do it for you because you deserve it.

I want to thank, Dee, for thinking about me to guest blog here today and please check out my latest book, ‘Daughters of the Night’ by Raven Starr on Amazon. Thanks again.

‘Daughters of the Night’ by Raven Starr

THE ERINYES
Here is a story of three. Sisters of mythology are thee. From one story to the last enjoy the words and the atmosphere, in the dark, these three do watch, so be careful of the sins you create of death will be your fate.

"Each story is like a surprisingly twisted Chinese meal, with each story is like a succulent bite into the profound and morbid that both pleases and leaves you hungry for the next story. A set of three stories that you may want to consume again and again, just not in a dark room." 5 stars

Special Discount

To get the 11% Anniversary Discount, mention #PMInc 11th Anniversary, for the entire month on everything and anything, including renewals.
Valid Only Until August 31st
#Marketing #Websites #OrganicGrowth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comment has been recorded and will appear shortly...

Dee's Thoughts

Personal Book Reviews by Dee Owens at Author Dee Owens Blogspot.